Florida Real Estate Pre-License Sales (63 Hours)
$300.00 / unit
This comprehensive course sets the standard for real estate education in Florida. Updated annually, it provides students with the latest developments in Florida real estate law and practice. It is designed to satisfy the requirements of the FREC Sales Associate Course I syllabus and includes a practice exam to help students test their knowledge and reinforce important concepts.
Course: W00581 (63 hours)
Florida Salesperson Education Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Provide proof of a high school diploma.
- Complete 63 hours of education.
- Submit a background check and fingerprints to the state.
- Take and pass the state and national exam.