Florida Pre-Licensing Broker’s Course (72 Hours)
$275.00 / unit
Approved by the state of Florida, this text is essential for all broker students. The guide includes all necessary topics for the broker exam, complete with end-of-unit questions and a practice final exam. Updated to reflect the most recent legislation changes, this guide includes practice questions to prepare students for the new proficiency state exam requirements. Also available online, the guide is designed to meet the 72-hour education requirement for broker candidates.
Course: W00580 (72 hours)
Florida Broker Education Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Provide proof of a high school diploma.
- Must have been licensed for 24 months as an active real estate associate for 5 years before becoming a licensed broker.
- Complete 72 hours of education.
- Take and pass the Florida Real Estate Broker Examination.