2-20 General Lines Property and Casualty Agent Pre-Licensing
$290.00 / unit
With this license, you can: sell policies to insure automobiles, watercraft, homes, motorcycles, and pets; write errors & omissions policies, workers' compensation, and write bonds. (200 Hours) INS007FL200
FLDFS Provider #: 366468 | Course Approval #: 98769
- Your instructor answers questions online in forums, by email, via Moodle messaging, or by telephone.
- 6-months access to the course, with up to three 1-month extensions available.
- The course is 100% online, including the final exam.
- Take the course from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- The course is text-based (work at your own pace - no videos required).
This Florida General Lines prelicensing course covers the areas of Property, Casualty, Liability, Surety, Auto, Homeowners, Marine, Health, Worker's Comp, Crime, Florida Rules and Regulations, and more. This course is designed to prepare you to become a licensed insurance property and casualty agent without the loss of production income and time. Work at your own pace with your instructor available by email, posts in the forum, Moodle messaging, or by telephone. This course complies with the State requirements for the General Lines Agents State examination.
Required Text: Click on the following link to purchase the most recent edition of the required State Study Manual.
FAIA - Florida Study Manual and Licensing Tools - https://www.faia.com/forms/study-manual-order